I have updated the Mac/Win/Linux version of Hadean Lands on Steam. These are small UI changes, mostly inherited from the past year's worth of Lectrote updates. The gameplay has not changed, and save files will continue to work undisturbed.
The same UI changes have gone out to Itch.io and the Humble Store. (Last week, really.)
- In the journal window, you can now sort items by name or by date (the order you discovered them in the game).
- Added two new color themes: Sepia and Slate.
- Changed the "Reset" menu item to "Reset Completely" (to match the in-game command for completely starting over).
- Changed the "Close Window" menu item to "Close Game" for the main game window. (Except on Mac, sorry. The Mac's menu bar works poorly with this app framework.)
- Fixed a slight size miscalculation in the status window.
- Updated the Electron app framework to 1.4.16.
Post a Comment