If I want to call this the "June report", I'd better get it posted in the next couple of hours... That is, if you're in the US. Everyone else can blame the leap-second.
Last month, I was saying I had a complete picture of the puzzle structure. I can now add to that:
- An update of PlotEx which can handle the puzzle structure. (I wasn't kidding about it needing optimization, woo boy.)
- A map! (Not complete in detail -- I may split up some rooms and shift closets around -- but complete in structure.)
- A rough list of where everything in the game belongs on the map. (Again, not yet fixed in terms of what goes in what closet.)
- The basic Inform code for the ritual engine.
- The first three rituals.
- A unit-testing script for testing new rituals as I implement them.
- A Secret Project.